DSD Sale ! New "Jingle Bells" kit and freebie!

Hello!
Celebrate with me Digital Scrapbooking Day!
I have storewide Sale 40% Off
November 3-6

New kit "Jingle Bells"
brings the magic of the season! Just perfect for holiday scrapping!
The kit is contains 65 beautiful unique elements, 3 wordart, cute doll from Elena Kogan,
12 gorgeous Christmas papers.
 Gift Cards "Jingle Bells"
The set of 4 unique gift cards!
Will be perfect to wish all of your friends a very merry Christmas!


Quick Page Card "Jingle Bells"
The set of bright Christmas cards!
Just put your photo behind and you are done beautiful card!
***
 I am always very happy when I see pages created from the my new kit.
 This is really magic, when the simple elements are turned to a beautiful compositions!
 They do not just decorate the photo, they fill it with tenderness, love and expressiveness. Just look at the pages made by talented girls my team, they are delightful!



New beautiful freebie availavle at Facebook fan-page
Just click "Like" and download your gift!

CBH  – (November 4, 2011 at 5:53 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Nov. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous –   – (November 4, 2011 at 10:15 AM)  

I don't do facebook.....

jls  – (December 1, 2011 at 10:01 AM)  

Even for this great freebie I won't join Facebook!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP