New kit "Bootiful Night" and freebie


Hello my dear blog readers!
My New Halloween Bundle "Bootiful Night" now at the store.
This is my first Halloween collection and it was
 very exciting and interesting to create it.
Bootiful Night it's a fun and whimsical collection full of cute and unique elements
and funny cat from Elena Kogan!  
 I hope you enjoy the collection and you can easily create beautiful pages.
Bundle "Bootiful Night"

Also available separately   
Full kit "Bootiful Night"
 Cluster-frames "Bootiful Night"
 Word Art "Bootiful Night"
 and as usual I want to show you the magic pages
 created my talent CT girls:
Also new Freebie at my FaceBook fans-page
Free for a limited time 
Hugs,
Ulisa

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP