New Bundle "Heavenly Touch", Easter SALE, Winner and QP freebie!!

Hello!
First of all I would like to wish you very happy Easter!!!!
All my store on the Easter Sale :)
***
Thank you for your lovely comments!
The winner of my the new kit is Виктория.
Congrats! Please email me for your coupon ;)
*** 
And here's my newest collection "Heavenly Touch"
So soft, so delicate and pretty! In amazing elegant colors!
This kit is perfect for all of your special and precious moments
from newly-born child to weddings.

 Now with special off sale

Contains: 62 elements; 12 papers.
 
Amazing pages my CT girls:
Quick Page freebie for you:

Have a nice weekend,
Ulisa

Ellie  – (April 22, 2011 at 6:33 AM)  

Thank you for the beautiful QP!
Hugs, Ellie

CBH  – (April 22, 2011 at 6:43 AM)  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous –   – (April 22, 2011 at 7:08 PM)  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP