I'm back, new kit and freebie!

Hello my dear readers,

Life is full of surprise, and I'm back to Pickleberrypop, my sweet home. 
I'm so happy to be again a part of amazing team and work with the most sweetheart people. 

To celebrate my opening I have 
SALE 30% off
on all my products
until December, 15 

 

Also I have prepared for you a new beautiful kit 
in amazing beige and blue colours "Winter Bliss",
with cute and whimsical elements 
and funny snowman by Elena Kogan. 

Kit contains:
-63 elements;
-16 papers;
-4 wordarts.

now on sale 30%off
only $4.34
reg.price $6.20 



Layouts made by my amazing creative team:

 
 
QP Freebie for you:

Hugs,
Ulisa

Гостинна Чужеземка  – (December 8, 2010 at 9:38 AM)  

Какая красота, Юленька! Очень нравится набор!!!

Abeille  – (December 8, 2010 at 5:45 PM)  

Congrats for your new shop and your new kit is just sooo stunning!!

Anonymous –   – (December 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM)  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J)  – (December 9, 2010 at 1:55 AM)  

Hi Ulisa...its a beautiful QP, thank you for sharing!

Anonymous –   – (December 10, 2010 at 1:57 PM)  

thank-you. Merry Christmas.

SharonKay  – (December 13, 2010 at 2:46 PM)  

Thank you for this beautiful QP.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP