Freebie "My Baby"!!!

Hello,

I have freebie mini-kit for all of you!
Only Personal Use! 



*** 
Also I prepare surprise for you!

Be sure to sign up for the mailing list on my blog!

27th August every my subscriber will get special gift from me!!!




Have a nice day!
Ulisa

Vetra  – (August 20, 2010 at 7:14 AM)  

Какая красота !!! Юличка просто супер!!

toomama  – (August 20, 2010 at 8:39 AM)  

Юлечка, очень красивый миник!!!! Спасибо!!!

Волшебница/Volshebnitsa  – (August 20, 2010 at 9:16 AM)  

Очень красиво!! Спасибо огромное!!! Удачи и вдохновения!

Jitka, Most  – (August 20, 2010 at 11:10 AM)  

Thank you for your beautiful freebie!

DoodleBop  – (August 20, 2010 at 11:21 AM)  

What an awesome freebie and I cannot wait for the surprise gift! That is the day before my birthday so I will get a birthday surprise! :O)

Anonymous –   – (August 21, 2010 at 3:58 AM)  

Thanks a whole heap. Adorable.

Anonymous –   – (August 21, 2010 at 2:53 PM)  

This baby freebie is absolutely wonderful - and thank you so very much for your great kindness in sharing your talent!

Mara
(Canada)

ulisa  – (August 22, 2010 at 2:50 AM)  

Thank you so much! Very glad you like it!! :)
Hugs,
Ulisa

Debbie  – (August 25, 2010 at 8:12 AM)  

Thank you so much for the wonderful gift! Just wanted to let you know that I blogged about the new Gone Fishing Bundle Here
http://grannynky.blogspot.com/2010/08/gone-fishing.html

Yes! I risked life and limb but I had to have it!!!

meme –   – (September 15, 2010 at 3:10 PM)  

What a sweet little kit! I've got a million baby photos waiting to be scrapped.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP