Huge retirement sale!!!


Hello everyone!

I am having a HUGE product retirement sale from now on some of my last year kits! Stop by and grab these fabulous deals before they are gone forever! 


Check out my store here!  


Also I  prepare Special Grab Bags with extremely low price!
Don't miss the last chance! 

"Baby Collection"

on sale $11 
reg.price $31.08 



"Winter Collection" 

on sale $8.50 
reg.price $23.68

  
""Bright Collection" 

on sale $5 
reg.price $15.39

 Don't forget to check out my blog tomorrow!
I will have surprise for you! ;)

Ulisa 

Mumure  – (July 30, 2010 at 3:07 AM)  

Your lolly bag and retirement sale is on my blog ;o)
Have a nice week-end.
Hugs xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP