Valentine's sale and Sneak-peak of my new kit!

Happy Valentine's Day!

All my love items

on sale -30% off

feb. 13-15

Check my store 


New kit  is coming!!!

please come back on Tuesday 

for more fun,  Freebie and coupon!!!


Here is little sneak-peek from my new kit


Hugs,
Ulisa

Unknown  – (February 13, 2010 at 4:55 AM)  

Oh - it looks so cute and springy!!

Sheridan  – (February 13, 2010 at 8:58 AM)  

Wow, is confident that the new kit is beautiful! I'm sure it will be a real spring tale:)

Vetra  – (February 13, 2010 at 11:32 PM)  

С днем Св. Валентина!!!! Счастья и здоровья!

toomama  – (February 15, 2010 at 1:49 AM)  

Какой чудесный новенький набор! Жду с нетерпением!!!

MV Ira V  – (February 15, 2010 at 1:52 AM)  

I see a beautiful soft spring set! I love these colors! I look forward Tuesday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP