Winter SALE 30% OFF!! Free Coupon!!

All my Winter product on
SALE 30%OFF!!!

until 10th January.




***
My another gift for you

Free Coupon 
for first lucky person

HappyNew2_fps
amount $5


***

Hugs,
Ulisa

Vetra  – (January 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM)  

♥♥♥Thank you,Ulisa, very much for the coupon! Happy new year with a new happiness! Thank you!♥♥♥

lena  – (January 3, 2010 at 9:49 AM)  

Юлия, огромное спасибо за Ваши прекрасные наборы и за Ваш труд!!! Благодарю за скидки!

Rilda  – (January 3, 2010 at 1:50 PM)  

Hello and God's blessings be upon all you do in 2010. I purchased the One Mircle Night and love it so much. Great kit!! Just wanted you to know I am thrilled. Lovingly, rilda *U*

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914  – (January 18, 2010 at 8:16 AM)  

Just popping in to let you know that I used your One Miracle Night in a LO on my Blog!!!!!

http://scrapcat4914scrapcrap.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP