New kit "My Baby" and Freebie

This is my new kit "My Baby"! I try to create it very soft and tender for your precious baby girl and boy! 

Exclusive for Pickleberrypop!

Kit contains: 10 beautiful papers and 56 different elements, no shadow versions included. All created at 300 dpi.
This kit is S4H Friendly!


Make sure you also check the coordinating wordart set, the coordinating photomasks and the the coordinating quickpages set.


Or you can buy full collection "My Baby" and save 30% OFF!






Full Collection "My Baby"


















FREEBIE 



Don't miss getting exclusive offers, coupons and special updates!
Sign up to my newsletter at the top of blog!

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2009 at 7:46 AM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Oct. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2009 at 11:24 AM)  

Thank you so much for a beautiful Qp!

Anonymous –   – (October 30, 2009 at 6:54 PM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Oct [LA 05:35pm, NY 07:35pm] - 31 Oct [UK 12:35am, OZ 11:35am] ).

Anonymous –   – (November 3, 2009 at 10:28 AM)  

Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous –   – (November 4, 2009 at 9:36 AM)  

Sooooo Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP