New kit, new store and freebie!!!

I have amazing news now my kits available at Pickleberrypop!!!
Lets celebrate this is with me!

Also today I announce my new kit "Autumn in the City"!
Bright and colorful kit “Autumn in the City”. It’s contains 54 unique elements, saved in png format with 300 dpi and 11 textured papers. S4H friendly!



QP's Autumn in City

Set of 4 quick pages made with my kit "Autumn in the City" Pages are 12x12 inches, 300 dpi, and saved as PNG files.





Inspiration from my CT



And here gift for you!!!
QP freebie

Anonymous –   – (August 22, 2009 at 8:30 AM)  

Hello Julia! Just I have admired with DST already a wonderful layout with your new Kit! Your Kit is real super-duper! Many greetings Jana

Sandra  – (August 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM)  

Welcome to the gang love! :) I just know that you will love it there! :) Its a wonderful place!

your stuff looks awesome, and thanks for the freebie! :)
Hugs,
Sandra

Carolyn Albro  – (August 22, 2009 at 1:27 PM)  

WOWOWOWOW!!! That kit is awesome!! Congrats on the new shop : ) And your CT is amazing! Rock on girl.

fazzbech  – (August 22, 2009 at 4:10 PM)  

A big, warm welcome to you Julia! Hope you have fun with us crazy pickleheads! :P You'll be an Aussie in no time! ;)

WendyW  – (August 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM)  

Beautiful kit, Julia! Welcome to PBP!!

Wendy

Mumure  – (August 23, 2009 at 2:53 AM)  

I didn't know you are a designer!!!And a very talented one!!LOVE your kit!!Gorgeous colors and elements!!
The pages are fabulous!!
Thank you so much for the qp.
Congrats for Pickleberrypop :o)

daisydilly (vicki)  – (August 23, 2009 at 10:29 AM)  

thanks for this cute Qp and good luck in your new store

Anonymous –   – (August 23, 2009 at 10:46 AM)  

Thank you so much!
BJ

Motherhen  – (August 23, 2009 at 2:13 PM)  

Thanks so much! I love the page w/the bride & groom.

Yanti  – (August 23, 2009 at 10:12 PM)  

Beautiful kit. Thanks for sharing

TitanThirteen  – (August 24, 2009 at 1:50 AM)  

This is awesome, thanks! :o)

I'll have to come over to the store to buy the kit, coz i LOVE that planet/street scene!!

Sanusha  – (September 1, 2009 at 2:01 AM)  

Юленька, загляни ко мне на блог, там маленький сюрприз http://sanushaschest.blogspot.com/2009/09/award.html

Scrapcoco  – (September 2, 2009 at 6:36 AM)  

This kit is so gorgeous, I've seen so many wonderful pages on dst !! You're very talented !

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP